Trend Micro Deep Discovery Review

Advanced features, sandbox environments, and priced well

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for network security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are monitoring for advanced persistent threats, the system runs in a sandbox allowing for effective zero-day exploits management, and the Inspector has a built-in sandbox.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to be able to integrate better with third-party infrastructure.

I have been using this solution for approximately five years.

The solution is stable.

We have customers that are small and enterprise-sized companies using this solution.

The initial setup is at a moderate level of difficulty. However, we are qualified and for somebody quite new to the solution it could be more difficult. It is not usual for the end-user to start the process themselves. Usually, they are assisted with a partner or with Trend Micro themself. It is not a matter of how complex the solution is, but how much experience they have with the setup.

The price of the solution is lower compared to the competition.

I have recently evaluated Darktrace.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution.

I rate Trend Micro Deep Discovery a nine out of ten.

More Trend Micro Deep Discovery reviews from users
...who compared it with Darktrace
Learn what your peers think about Trend Micro Deep Discovery. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.