Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption Review

Very good interface; integration and support could be improved

What is most valuable?

The interface is a great feature.

What needs improvement?

Improvement of the solution could be made in relation to integration and support. For instance, quarantining endpoints which are reflected into a container, and not allowing the traffic to pass is something that you would expect from integration. It should inform the other devices on the network that there is a malicious endpoint, which has been quarantined. That EDR capability is not there.

I've been using this solution for two years.

It's a stable solution.

This solution is not so scalable. We have a couple of guys who allow the endpoint security to run, they're admins.

We have not had any issues with Trend Micro but we've never raised any case with them. It's very rare that we would need support.

We previously used Symantec as a solution but the product was quite old, and we had a lot of issues because it was slow. Many of the malwares, malicious programs used to run without Symantec informing or alerting that there was an issue.

The initial setup is straightforward - it takes about eight minutes.

What other advice do I have?

I would not recommend this solution.

I would rate this product a six out of 10.

10.1
More Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption reviews from users
...who compared it with Symantec Endpoint Encryption
Find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Microsoft, Broadcom and others in Endpoint Encryption. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.