Trend Micro OfficeScan Review

Overall, it's a good enterprise anti-virus solution and I already recommended Officescan to my colleagues

Valuable Features:

Below are the reasons why our company chose Officescan: - The server part is easy to install, just follow the wizard and you are done. - You can monitor all of your machines using a user-friendly web console. - It also displays computers that do not have any anti-virus installed. - You can install officescan on any windows and mac OS. - For mass installation, you can use a login script, group policy and the web console. - You can even create a standalone executable for remote computers. - If the client fails to get the update from the local server, clients automatically gets the update from the Trend cloud server.

Room for Improvement:

- I don't like the firewall feature, it adds itself to the NIC card of the machine and when you try to remove it, the client loses internet capability. You will need to uninstall the program to get the internet working again. - It does not work for Linux OS

Other Advice:

We tested it out first using our test environment and it worked great during installation, client update, monitoring and removal process. The best part is that it protects windows servers, windows workstations and Mac OSx.
1 visitor found this review helpful