Trend Micro Smart Protection Review

Threat protection that is priced well

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for antivirus protection, ransomware, and trojan horse protection.

What is most valuable?

What I like the most is the customer pricing because it's a great value.

What needs improvement?

We are currently using Trend Micro for protection, but they have another product called Apex One that we would like to use instead.

Apex One includes artificial intelligence and is offered as an upgrade.

Trend Micro is signature-based, and with Apex One, because of the Artificial Intelligence, you don't have to use the signature file.

In the next release, I would like to see a combination of the different features from Apex One and OfficeScan in Trend Micro Smart, rather than as upgraded features.

I have been using this solution for three years.

We have a had a few glitches but every program experiences the same thing, so it was not a problem.

We have 300 users.

We have not contacted technical support, but we do have local support available.

Previously, we were using CrowdStrike and Carbon Black. In the last ten years, we have used three or four different brands and we feel that sometimes it is good to change.

The initial setup is straightforward.

Most were deployed automatically, but there were a few colleagues that were working on site offices in other cities which required it to be done manually.

This solution provides good value for the price.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution.

More Trend Micro Smart Protection reviews from users