Trend Micro TippingPoint Threat Protection System Review
Sorting/Blocking/Searching can be done in one or two moves, although it should provide dashboard on-line alerting about current attacks and their sources.
- Quick and professional service
- Customer filter creation/deployment
- Quick and simple installation without specific knowledge
- Less administrative load, as after tuning only 30-40 minutes needed per day to manage it
- Sorting/Blocking/Searching can be done in one or two moves
Improvements to My Organization
- Compliance (local regulations, legislation)
- Specific filters for specific needs
- Traffic prioritization for business, video/audio streams and gamers have limitations
Room for Improvement
- Advanced DDoS protection (not only SYN flood)
- Custom reporting
- Dashboard on-line alerting about current attacks and their sources
Customer Service and Technical Support
It has the best support, quick and professional.
- To be sure on the user-friendliness of the interface, please compare its options/features with competitors
- Check the frequency of updates (regular, urgency) with other competitors.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Oct 08 2015
More Trend Micro TippingPoint Threat Protection System reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks and others in Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software. Updated: May 2021.
510,534 professionals have used our research since 2012.