Trend Micro TippingPoint NGIPS Review

Easy to control and manage but should be more lightweight and have better documentation

What is our primary use case?

Our partner is a solution integrator and this is one of the products that he implements for our customers. We are currently working on two pilot projects that involve this solution.

Our experience is with on-premises deployments.

How has it helped my organization?

All traffic is unassembling which goes through TO. Our customer satisfied by TP.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the central command center (APEX ONE), where we can control and manage the solution.

What needs improvement?

Our customers don't understand the process whereby we generate and supply them with license keys. They would like to have the license keys available out of the box.

This documentation for this solution could be improved.

Our customer has been using this solution for one year.

This is a stable solution. During our pilot project, we have not had any trouble.

The tech team are professionals.

This is a fast solution to deploy. But we've waited for PoC results.

TP has been deployed by our partner integrator and vendor engineers. They have good tech experience.

Bear in mind that if you've made the deal registration, follow it and work in that account that it only gives you a chance to grab this deal.

This solution is easier to install than Firepower.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good solution, but our market needs clearer deal registration process. It also needs faster PoC feedbacks.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.