Tricentis Tosca Review

I have used TOSCA for R&D only,. not any real client project.

TOSCA is very good for

• Business requirement based test case not complex test scenarios
  • Good Visual representation, easy to understand and comfortable to implement business ideas.
  • Can cover only user validations. (you can not satisfy all possible complex scenarios and requirements)
  • It is a good test case building tool for managers or business personnel not for a core QA person. So, if you are targeting for Technical QA career, it might not help that much. But, if you are on to business area, team lead who manage clients with requirements, it is very good tool for you.
  • In market, it is not that much popular, so you may not get many jobs that need TOSCA
1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Developer at a transportation company with 1,001-5,000 employeesVendor

I started using the trial version of TOSCA Testsuite to get a first look at this software. I was impressed by the way how easy it is to create and execute test cases. I noticed that non-programmers can write test cases (no scripting required). This can be a con for testers because there are no loop statements and each test should be repeated many times. I also noticed that many adapters are supported out of the box, TOSCA Testsuite is fast, easy and intuitive to use and it has professional support.

05 February 14