Tricentis Tosca Review

It's scriptless, so I don't need to know a lot of coding to test software, helping my company complete tasks other tools couldn't.

Valuable Features

• Scriptless tool -- great for those, like me, who don't have a lot of knowledge in coding to test software
  • Works quickly and easily

Improvements to My Organization

I have worked a lot with Tosca for the past year, and it has helped our organization complete many tasks which most of the other tools couldn’t.

Being a scriptless tool was pretty helpful for me, as I don't have a great knowledge of coding. Its features helps us complete the work soon, and in an easy way.

Use of Solution

It’s been one year I have been using this tool and it's been pretty good working with it.

5/5

5/5

It was easy, and a straightforward approach.

Other Advice

With it being a scriptless tool, it helps people without coding knowledge to work with ease.

The amazing features provided by Tricentis takes automation to a different world and it's fun working with it.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
User at a tech company with 1,001-5,000 employeesVendor

I have 3 years of experience in manual testing. I am looking forward to learn any automation tool. Meanwhile I have heard some good reviews on TRICENTIS TOSCA. Now id decided to go for TOSCA certification. Please give your valuable advice on this.

23 August 16