Tricentis Tosca Review

The Risk Management feature is one we are seeing as very valuable in our environment.

Valuable Features

While we started implementation with a focus on testing automation, the Risk Management feature is one we are seeing as very valuable in our environment, allowing us to better focus on critical testing.

Improvements to My Organization

It has allowed us to have a highly reusable Regression Test suite. We have already been able to run it for an SAP upgrade and plan on using it on a regular basis (weekly) going forward.

Room for Improvement

The record and play is still a new feature and while SAP has been added to the latest version, it is still lacking usefulness for common repository setups.

Use of Solution

We've been using it for about 8 months

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've had no issues with stability.

We've had no issues with scalability.

We have had great customer service so far. Support has been responsive and helpful.

Technical support has been pretty responsive so far. They have provided solutions to most of our challenges and provide work arounds when no solutions were available.

Other Advice

The tool is very different than other testing tools and it is important to explain some of these different to all the stakeholders to ensure they really understand the benefits at their level.

By that I mean that a tester might see benefit in the ease of automation but a business user will see benefit in the risk coverage visualization, for example.