Tricentis Tosca Review

It analyzes the functional aspects of both standalone and browser applications.

Valuable Features

Tosca has made the non-programming engineers job easy. The concept is unique but indeed the tool is very powerful in analyzing the functional aspects of both standalone and browser applications. I had a very wonderful experience with Tosca.

Improvements to My Organization

We have one application based on tax calculations and the transactions are calculated based on an Excel formula. We have developed implementations regarding how to implement or automate the application, but with Tosca the predefined modules from the TBOX engine and standard engine made our job to calculate the transactions easier.

Its unique way of test data maintenance re-usability of test cases is fantastic. Also, the support agents from the portal always respond to queries in less than 10 secs, which is very well appreciated!!

I am very happy using the product and also whenever I have asked for remote sessions, the agents always agreed.

Room for Improvement

I would request that they develop some modules on the classic engine.

Use of Solution

I have been using it for more than a year now.

I have never encountered any deployment issues. Tosca is very intelligent in the way they handle the issues.

Tosca is efficient.

I would rate customer service 10/10.

Technical support is 10/10.

I am new to automation and Tosca is my first product.

Intitial setup is straightforward

Implementation Team

A vendor team implemented it and they were 9/10.

ROI

We have achieved complete ROI.

Other Solutions Considered

We were advised to use QTP, but because we are new to programming, Tosca was the best for us to adopt.