Tricentis Tosca Review

I liked the "no required​ scripting" part. They need to have better documentation, forums, and support.

What is most valuable?

I liked the "no required scripting" part as most of the people in my team are not skilled QAs and half of the team reside offshore, thus it suited to most of our requirements.

How has it helped my organization?

We ended up going back to Selenium as this tool was very slow with the web applications. Also, for any new functionality, it requires customization that in turn required training with no guarantee that it may work with future releases.

What needs improvement?

They have to create some discussion forum, we cannot always rely on some expert to respond to the queries. Also, everything requires additional costs. They need to have better documentation, forums, and support.

I have used it in one of my smaller projects so as to evaluate if we can use it as an alternative to our Selenium Keyword Driven Framework. I have used it only for two weeks with the 14-day free trial.

The level of technical support is average. I reported that the web application response was very slow and I never really got a real solution. Instead, I sent out too many emails just to explain to them what the problem was.

We have used Selenium WebDriver and still are using the same solution.