Tricentis Tosca Review
The product is scriptless, hence anyone can learn it easily

What is most valuable?

• Scriptless automation
  • Ease of using
  • Object Identification Wizard
  • Business parameters
  • Steering controls

How has it helped my organization?

• Our organization is completely based on automation of the activities.
  • All the projects based on different technologies, such as SAP and Salesforce, are automated using Tosca.
  • SMEs just need to run the scripts developed by automation testers to validate the intended behavior.
  • We also use batches to schedule automation activities, which does not need any user attention.
  • Hence, automation testers can run the scripts as well as work on the new work at the same time, resulting into increased productivity.

What needs improvement?

Security, UI, and basic performance improvements could be done to the product to enhance its use.

Six months.

Good.

Selenium WebDriver requires good skillset of coding. However, TOSCA is scriptless, hence anyone can learn it easily.

The online training material offered by Tricentis is very straightforward to get started with it.

The pricing is high, but altogether it offers you the ability to automate all sorts of applications: desktop, web, mobile, etc.

Yes. Selenium WebDriver and QTP.

What other advice do I have?

I will recommend using TOSCA to all users who want to automate their applications or who want to work daily without any hassle.