Tripwire Enterprise Review

In-depth reporting, great customizations, easy deployment, and nice support

What is our primary use case?

Banks have different compliance requirements, such as CIFs or NEFT, and they want to monitor everything at the OS, application, server, and virtualization level. They want to detect who has made the change, when did they make the change, and what is the root cause of those changes. We can monitor all this along with root causes with the Tripwire Premium solution. We are monitoring different files, folders, registries, applications, and servers. We are also implementing GuardianOS.

What is most valuable?

Its reporting features are great. It gives you an in-depth report. Its customization is also great, and it is working fine.

What needs improvement?

It needs more local support from the OEM side. It would be great if this can be improved.

I have been using this solution for one year.

It is stable.

It can be included in all sectors, but most of the time, it is introduced in enterprises.

Their technical support is nice. I am satisfied with them.

Its setup is straightforward. Its implementation doesn't take a long time. It depends on the size of the implementation and the knowledge of a user.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Tripwire Enterprise an eight out of ten.

8.8.2.2
Find out what your peers are saying about Tripwire, NNT, Trend Micro and others in Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.