Tripwire Enterprise Review

Enables us to do vulnerability assessments for our customers and has good scalability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for the Tripwire Enterprise solution is for vulnerability assessment.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved our organization because we are now able to do vulnerability assessments for our customers.

What is most valuable?

We use Tripwire Enterprise as a tool to test the vulnerability of a network. That is the most valuable feature of the product for us.

What needs improvement?

The main way that it can be improved is through better reporting.

As for additional features, the product that we purchased has almost all of the features that we or one of our clients would require.

Less than one year.

The stability of Tripwire Enterprise has room for improvement, but it's about 75% what it should be already.

The scalability of Tripwire Enterprise is very good. We have a team of four people that do the assessment. They are security engineers. For deployment and maintenance, we only require one person.

Technical support is very good.

The initial setup is straightforward. Deployment took us about a week with training. The implementation strategy was to do the assessment for customers that we approached.

We are an integrator company. We integrate it ourselves.

It is very cost effective.

One of the features of this solution is that they have a fixed annual price license for a limited number of users.

We had about 18 products that we evaluated and ended up with this one.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend to anybody to try out Tripwire Enterprise. It's a very good solution for the cost. I would rate the product an 8 out of 10 points.