Tufin Review

It allows us to evaluate and build matrices and to see how rules work with it to see whether they are secure.

Valuable Features:

We use it to track changes and the policies that we've implemented into our system.

Improvements to My Organization:

It allows us to evaluate and build matrices, and see how rules work with it to see whether they are secure.

The biggest benefit of this is that it allows us to see how security functions as a hole. Also, it lets me see where the holes are and how things function.

Room for Improvement:

The rules and configurations can be clunky. I have to wade through different things to get what I'm looking for, but the more I use, the more it makes sense to me.

Use of Solution:

The company has used it for 2 years, but I've used it for 1.

Stability Issues:

No issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

The scalability has been great, and we've implemented it on 25 devices now.

Initial Setup:

The implementation is straightforward.

Implementation Team:

I did it in-house, but tech support helped me walk through it and find missing pieces.

Other Advice:

Try to get a training course on what it can do, so that when you go to implement it you can get the most out of it. If I had known all the features from a training class, I would have implemented it differently from the guy who did it for us.

Schedule Now