Tufin Review

We track changes to our infrastructure, such as when the administrator makes new rules.

Valuable Features

There are a couple of valuable features for us.

The first is that it allows us to track every change to our infrastructure, such as when the administrator makes new rules. Not only are we able to track every change, we can roll them back very easily as well.

The second valuable feature is that when you have huge growth within your firewall, it predicts what the growth may be and makes adjustments accordingly.

Room for Improvement

There are several security devices that are not on their list, so Tufin needs to improve this list. There are also a few design elements that could be improved as well.

We've had no issues with deploying it.

The stability is quite good. We are deploying the solution on physical machines, and it's on a lot of devices in our company. I think that if we did reports every day and every week, there would be no problem with the stability. It needs no maintenance and it's very stable.

For us, it's a new product so we don't know about scalability right now. We may need to scale it in the next year or two.

The customer service is superb and quite good.

The technical support is online and it allows us to get very fast answers to our questions. We appreciate the speed very much.

The initial setup is neither easy nor complicated. We have I5 hardware, and we had a little bit of difficulty installing our devices and Tufin.

Other Advice

Try it and you will like it.

See it in Action