Tufin Review

The integration between topology, security, and workflow is powerful.

Valuable Features

The SecureTrack and SecureChange features are the most valuable for us. SecureChange can work with different appliances. The integration between topology, security, and workflow is powerful, and the workforce capability to create a lot of different scenarios is great.

Improvements to My Organization

We use SecureChange because we have separate views to see those who are compliant with rules, those who are on probation, and the managers. The integration with our system is quite good, which is important because we have 5000 firewalls. Fortunately, we don't have a lot of rules but there are many people who can make and change rules. With this approach, Tufin has become a very powerful tool for us by creating an automatic implementation.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see a powerful integrator for automation in the environment.

We haven't had any issues with deployment.

We've had stability issues because it's a heavy solution. It takes a long time to get up and running, and when we migrate releases, that's an issue.

We've had no issues scaling it for our needs.

Our experience with technical support has been mixed. Sometimes we've gotten prompt responses; sometimes we didn't. We're also very, very busy and it's difficult for anyone to find time to work with technical support. Our last trouble ticket took two months before they asked us if we were ready for a fix, but we were all busy!

Implementation is complex now and the two-track environment is very stressful. I'd like the capability to put different rules within the appliance in order to manage the implementation.

Implementation Team

We implemented it ourselves.

See it in Action