Tufin Review

The multi-vendor support is the most important feature because our system has integrations of software and hardware from many vendors. I think that it needs to be in the cloud.

Valuable Features:

The multi-vendor support is very important for us. This is the most important feature because our system has integrations of software and hardware from many vendors. Tufin has also integrated well, supporting our system of multiple vendors.

Improvements to My Organization:

Our company has a common policy that we need to ensure covers three different vendors we work with. Tufin helps us to manage this as it's where we've defined the common policy and also where we manage it.

Room for Improvement:

I think that Tufin needs to be as-a-service, that is, in the cloud. The installation also needs to be easier. Additionally, with Tufin's business model, the licenses are quite expensive.

Deployment Issues:

It's hard to stay updated with the last version. That's really the main hurdle we have with our deployments of Tufin.

Stability Issues:

It's quite stable, but you always need to do updates. Staying updated has prevented instabilities.

Scalability Issues:

We don't have this issue because we only have four firewalls. It has scaled for our needs.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was straightforward and pretty easy.

Implementation Team:

We implemented it ourselves with our in-house team. It was easy.

ROI:

Sometimes it's very difficult to get the ideal revenue out of this tool. It's expensive.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

The licensing is expensive. Maybe for a big company, the price and the licensing is not a problem. For a small or medium company, though, it could be an issue.

Other Solutions Considered:

We also looked at AlgoSec and FireMon.

See it in Action