Tufin Review

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is the ability it gives us to browse our entire infrastructure and easily find which rules match our policies. Tufin also helps us to clean up our firewall rules by suing the object browser throughout our entire infrastructure.

Improvements to My Organization

Tufin has allowed us to do much faster analysis. We don't have to analyze the entire rule set anymore because it tells us whether each specific rule matches policy or not.

Room for Improvement

I'd like to see more features implemented into Tufin to help us with automatic monitoring of our firewall environment.

It's quite stable. We've had no issues with instability at all.

We don't have firewalls all over the world, just a part of it. For the number of firewalls we have, Tufin works fine.

For the project I worked on, there were some things that didn't work quite well enough, so I got the impression that customer service had different expectations from technical service. I used it as an opportunity to tell customer service that we should work on the project and finish the concept before talking about pricing. But they thought we only needed the standard product, but for me it was clear that our evaluation showed we needed something more.

I was only involved in the POC, and I didn't have any big issues with it. So I didn't have a lot of contact with technical support.

When the decision for Tufin was made, I was not yet in the company. I've performed several upgrades since, and they all went well.

Other Solutions Considered

We also evaluated AlgoSec and FireMon, but we're staying with Tufin as it's our first choice. We only looking at other vendors because we found that during our evaluation of Tufin, there were some features that weren't implemented. We didn't make any progress on the other evaluations, however, because we didn't want to invest the money in them when we had the feeling that they weren't going to do what we expected.

Other Advice

Tufin SecureTrack has been great for us.

Schedule Now