Tufin Review

We use SecureTrack to walk us through the implementations of our firewalls and for all our policy checks, reporting and overview of our monitoring policies.

Valuable Features

We use SecureTrack to walk us through the implementations of our firewalls and for all our policy checks, complaint checks, and reporting and overview of our monitoring policies.

Improvements to My Organization

It's given us an easier workflow since we go through the different steps of network validation to make sure that the request coming from the user is technically sound and implementable. It also helps us with security validation, that is, compliance with company goals and so on. We've also added change management so that we're able to implement solutions at the at the optimal time.

Room for Improvement

I'd like to see automation of a number of steps. In particular, I think that the implementation and validation steps that we're currently doing manually should be automated. Even the input part at the beginning of our workflow could be automated with a link to our ITSM solution.

Deploying it has been without issues.

I have no instability issues at all. It’s working so well that I’m not worried about it.

We have a number of firewalls with no concerns about scalability.

I have had a number of discussions with mostly the sales team and some engineers on how to go ahead and implement some things. So technical support in that regard has been great.

I wasn’t involved because I wasn’t in with the company at that time. I was involved since April and we had some upgrades to perform. It was straightforward and we had no issues with it.

Implementation Team

We've implemented with just our in-house team since the initial setup.

Other Solutions Considered

We looked at some other solutions at events, but they are not as advanced or complete as what you get from Tufin.

Other Advice

Give it a try.

See it in Action