Tufin Review

It addresses the weaknesses of our internal customers and we can perform changes in real-time.

Valuable Features

It supports failure operational processes of the administrator, which sometimes in small companies is difficult to do. This helps me in my job to help others free up time to do other, more important tasks.

Improvements to My Organization

The biggest and most important benefit is that it addresses the weaknesses of our internal customers. We can perform changes in real-time instead of having to wait for days or weeks. Of course, if there are compliance issues, we can see right away whether they have documentation that addresses the issues and we can then approach management with the solution.

Room for Improvement

It doesn't have cross-vendor support for solutions such as Barracuda.

We had no issues with deployment.

We haven't had to log any support cases, so I'd say that it's a stable solution. We haven't had any issues with stability.

Our Austrain customers are not big, so scalability from my point of view is not an issue. At the moment, we haven't come across any issues with scalability, so I'd say it's perfect in that regard.

We aren't in direct contact with technical support, but we could be if necessary. But I've heard my colleagues talk about how Tufin isn't as big a company as Check Point, so that if there's a problem, the entire company helps to find a solution.

I didn't perform the initial setup, but I don't think it was too complex. We have a lot of Check Point engineers and thy have an understanding of security solutions, so it was easy for them. We have all three Tufin solution, and I think SecureApp was the most challenging, but we have experience, so the setup was still not too difficult.

Implementation Team

We implemented it with our in-house team.

Other Solutions Considered

We have a close relationship with people within Tufin, many of whom came from Check Point. We didn't think about going with another vendor.

Other Advice

Just try it out. You should perform Proof of Concept and you’ll be reaping the benefits and seeing it’s a good product.

Schedule Now