Tufin Review

On a daily basis, the most valuable feature is the integration of different products. We're able to see reports and audits from a single console.

Valuable Features

It's been, from the moment we implemented it, useful for both our security and operations personnel. On a daily basis, the most valuable feature is the integration of different products. We're able to perform and see reports and audits from a single console all in one place.

Room for Improvement

Tufin should do a better part of educating their users because it's quite complicated. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the changes that come quickly. They're improving this, though, but it still needs work for both partners and customers.

Use of Solution

I've been using Tufin for over 10 years.

We've had no issues deploying it.

The stability has been perfect. I know it quite well and it's been stable almost from the very beginning. There were some minor technical problems, as with anything, but the developers were responsive and helpful.

The scalability wasn’t good in the past, but now as they've grown as a company, they've changed the platform so that it can scale for its users.

Technical support has been good.

The initial setup, as I remember, was quite easy, but I've been using it for 10 years.

Implementation Team

We implemented it with a partner.

See it in Action