Tufin Review

It gives me a unified policy across multiple vendors. I would like it to support routers in multi-vendor environments.

Valuable Features:

It gives me a unified policy across multiple vendors.

Improvements to My Organization:

Our work is part of the team that manages all the files and people call to tell me exactly which rules I need to change, and where. Tufin makes this easy and let's me know if it already exists or not.

Room for Improvement:

The one that Tufin knows about - being able to support the routers in multi-vendor environments I think is a known thing, but it doesn't make it any better for what I use it for. That's probably the only thing. To be honest, I know we don't use it to it's full extent. We don't use all files on it so it could do a lot more, but it's our own fault.

Stability Issues:

I think it's OK. From what I've seen, yeah, it's alright. I don't get involved in the maintenance of the Tufin copies though. I just use it, rather than maintain it.

Scalability Issues:

It struggles a little bit with our internal system.

Implementation Team:

My impression is it's relatively easy, but I don't know about the first time.

Other Solutions Considered:

Personally, I have seen some others, but I don't think my company deals with anyone else.

Other Advice:

You should do a preview of each solution that you're interested in. Use it first and then decide if you want to buy it. Nowadays it's easy.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.