Tufin Review

It gives me a unified policy across multiple vendors. I would like it to support routers in multi-vendor environments.

Valuable Features:

It gives me a unified policy across multiple vendors.

Improvements to My Organization:

Our work is part of the team that manages all the files and people call to tell me exactly which rules I need to change, and where. Tufin makes this easy and let's me know if it already exists or not.

Room for Improvement:

The one that Tufin knows about - being able to support the routers in multi-vendor environments I think is a known thing, but it doesn't make it any better for what I use it for. That's probably the only thing. To be honest, I know we don't use it to it's full extent. We don't use all files on it so it could do a lot more, but it's our own fault.

Stability Issues:

I think it's OK. From what I've seen, yeah, it's alright. I don't get involved in the maintenance of the Tufin copies though. I just use it, rather than maintain it.

Scalability Issues:

It struggles a little bit with our internal system.

Implementation Team:

My impression is it's relatively easy, but I don't know about the first time.

Other Solutions Considered:

Personally, I have seen some others, but I don't think my company deals with anyone else.

Other Advice:

You should do a preview of each solution that you're interested in. Use it first and then decide if you want to buy it. Nowadays it's easy.

More Tufin reviews from users