Tufin Review

What I like most is the end to end view which is quite important for supporting the design teams.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

In the design team, everything is based on things that already exists and Tufin helps us make changes safely.

Room for Improvement

I'd like to say SDN needs to be improved. This is the key and where the revolution in technology is going. This is something you need to be aware of as the legacy devices are not compatible with the SDN devices.

As far as I know, it’s OK.

It's been able to scale for our needs. What we have is OK.

Great. I’m not in a direct relationship with them, so it’s indirect but it's OK I think.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't look at any other solutions.

Other Advice

I think we’re not using it for all the devices we intend to use it for, but somewhere in the middle. It works, it's as simple as that because we noticed the difference after we got it working, and we immediately saw the advantages of having it.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.