Tufin Review

You can search through policies of different firewalls with one step.

Valuable Features

You can search through policies of different firewalls with one step. That's one of the main features, because I have a lot of firewalls and do lot of firewall installations.

Improvements to My Organization

It makes it easy to find a rule and to make sure that all the firewalls are working in just one step, so this saves us time.

Room for Improvement

Granularity in rule evaluation needs work, especially if you want to narrow it down to a specific device, a cluster or a specific rule set. To have it more combinable so I can say that I want this and this cluster, but only a specific subset.

Use of Solution

We've been using it since 2007.

It scales with functionality.

We don't have outages with Tufin and stability has never been an issue.

They've been great as they're quick and responsive. We use both phone and email to contact them.

It was straightforward.

Other Solutions Considered

I was invited to look at AlgoSec, but I did not have the time. I only know about it from white papers and so on. SecureChange is the differentiator. I think the part which competes is more SecureTrack, but SecureChange and SecureApp are what makes Tufin more special and they are what we require, which is not provided by Algosec.

Schedule Now

Learn Why More Than 2,000 Customers Trust Tufin Everyday.