Tufin Review

We Chose Tufin for its Ease of Use, Customization, and Workflow.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is the ease of use. Creating workflows for users is very easy. It's also pretty straightforward to look at audits and compare policies.

Improvements to My Organization

Before Tufin, we had a very antiquated way of doing firewall requests. It was a terrible workflow system. Workflow was one of the main reasons we looked at Tufin, since it is really easy for users.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see more customization with the emails that go out, the UI, the things that I look at, and the things that I see when I log in. We mostly use SecureChange, and when I look at my tasks, I would like to have more customization to maybe add a column, for example.

Use of Solution

We deployed it well over a year ago - Tufin SecureChange and Tufin SecureTrack.

There have been no stability issues whatsoever. It’s rock solid.

Right now, with what we're using it for, it has been scalable. We haven't had an issue with scalability at all. It's been able to keep up.

We had to work with technical support to get the certificate set up and get SSL initially configured. It went well.

Putting it together and getting it up and running was a breeze.

Other Solutions Considered

The top two we looked at were AlgoSec and Tufin. We felt that Tufin was the leader in the space and we chose it because it was easy to use, very customizable, and it gave us every one of the requirements that we were looking for.

Other Advice

I would give it a nine out of ten. It’s been a great product so far. I'd just like some more customization.

More Tufin reviews from users
...who compared it with AlgoSec
Learn what your peers think about Tufin. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.