Tufin Review

Enables us to query the rules and understand in which files the rules are configured

What is our primary use case?

We use it for compliance, and the performance is good.

How has it helped my organization?

Before, we had to manage each file individually. Now, they can all be managed as a single entity.

What is most valuable?

• Central management for all the firewalls.
  • The ability to do queries on the rules and understand in which files the rules are configured.

What needs improvement?

It needs better reporting with more graphics and more pie charts, so management can understand details. The reports that are done now are full of data and management would like to have an image to help understand, right away, what the reports are saying.

Three to five years.

Stability is good.

Scalability is good.

I have been in contact with technical support. Sometimes they are slow but they get to a solution.

What other advice do I have?

Plan ahead because the implementation of Tufin is hard if you don't have an idea of what you want to do. Without a plan, it will be hard to get it working.

When I'm selecting a vendor, I read the opinion of other people who use the product. I want to learn if it is buggy and if it is doing what people need it to do.

I rate Tufin at about eight out of 10 because they really need to improve the reporting.

Schedule Now

Learn Why More Than 2,000 Customers Trust Tufin Everyday.