Tufin Review

It provides good visibility because we have a lot of gateways globally, but the product could be more intuitive to use

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is firewall management, consolidation, and optimization.

How has it helped my organization?

Our company has a grid, and there are different blocks of public domains and internal domains. It checks all that on our security grid. That has been customized by our administrator.

Tufin allows our say junior guys to learn how to view policies. It gives them a tool that will help them consolidate and optimize.

What is most valuable?

We use SecureChange. SecureChange is most valuable to me because I have customers out there that know the process now.

It provides good visibility because we have a lot of gateways globally, so it consolidates them nicely.

What needs improvement?

It could be a little more intuitive. I haven't used it a lot, but it gives me the info I need, I just have to find it.

The stability is fine.

I have not had to use the technical support. Maybe I should.

I was not involved in the initial setup.

This solution helps us reduce the time it takes us to make changes. We're probably saving time by 25%.

What other advice do I have?

It is a really good product. It does exactly what you want it to do.

Get the training. I didn't get the training. I assume they provide training.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.