Tufin Review

SecureChange makes our lives easier with automation

What is our primary use case?

Tufin is the product which we do our compliance under. That's one of the requirements. We also do change control tracking: who does what and the impact.

The users have reports for best practices and clean up.

The primary use case going forward will be automation, changing the internal process by trying to eliminate human errors.

How has it helped my organization?

Change management tracking is important: Who does what when. We know if something happens by checking the reports and comparing. We know exactly what mistakes were made and corrections.

In a financial organization, there are so many approval processes. At the designing levels, you can add any number of layers (for approval/decline), add qualifications, and traffic flow analysis.

Because it is a predefined customized, we can define whatever we want it to be and add the exceptions.

What is most valuable?

SecureChange makes our lives easier with automation.

It provides a granular report, like what is there or not and what is required or not in the clean up. This makes our lives operationally easier.

It is very easy to learn and is user friendly. The GUI is user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

I'm looking for the backup change. I want a predefined backup plan.

Still implementing.

The stability is a pretty standard. It is working, and not like other products where it is breaking the system. It is pretty stable.

We will be using the appliance based product, which cannot be scaled as much. It is a limitation in the hardware.

The technical support is very good and helpful. We have not encountered that many issues in any one place.

The initial setup was very straightforward because the documentation was straightforward.

We did it ourselves. Tufin support helped us with the configuration.

We are also evaluated Skybox and AlgoSec.

Tufin is meeting one of our requirments, which is why we are looking to the future with the product.

What other advice do I have?

There is room for the product to grow.

See it in Action