Tufin Review

Valuable reporting helps us to satisfy our audit requirements

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is risk visibility.

How has it helped my organization?

We use this solution to clean up our firewall policies.

Prior to using this solution, and according to our best practices, we didn't have a baseline of the security poster that we have with our rule sets. Now, with this reporting, we're able to provide that to our management.

It has helped us meet your compliance mandates. We are getting this from the data and reports. This was one of our requirements.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the reporting of our risk poster in our firewall. We clean up our firewall rules using this solution. The reporting helps us carry this out quickly.

This visibility is good and I would say that the change workflow process is average to good.

We expect that SecureChange will help us to reduce the time it takes to make changes. It is on our roadmap.

What needs improvement?

The reporting still has a lot of improvements to be made.

I would like to see improved role-based access.

We are still implementing.

For us, this product has been very stable. We don't have any trouble with it.

Our deployment is quite small, so I cannot speak to the scalability yet.

Technical support for this solution needs improvement. We usually get a callback from an engineer, but the escalation of support should be faster.

Our account manager at Tufin is very engaged and has been super helpful.

Adopting this solution was an easy decision for us because it is an audit requirement.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward. Installing SecureTrack was not difficult, after browsing through the knowledge base. With the documentation that is available, it is easy to deploy.

We implemented this solution ourselves.

We have not yet seen ROI, but when we go with the SecureChange model, we will automate and reduce overtime hours. At this point, we will see a very valuable return on investment. For the time being, it is on our roadmap.

We did evaluate other solutions before choosing Tufin. This solution is used by many large companies, which is one of the reasons that we selected it.

What other advice do I have?

There is always room for improvement, but with the performance and the day to day stability that we have, I think that it's a very good product. Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with the product, and I am looking forward to a lot of new features.

See it in Action