Tufin Review

A powerful tool for a security team to optimize time

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for compliance with PCI regulation for local and country regulations.

We are using the latest version of the product.

How has it helped my organization?

We use Tufin to clean up our firewall policies because it is so fast. A report about compliance and the clean-up process used to take about one month up before. With Tufin, it takes only one day.

Implementing roles in the firewall used to take two days, but now, it takes two hours.

The audit and policy relation reports have helped me show compliance to managers.

The product helps my cybersecurity team. Now, my cybersecurity team spends their time creating new controls for new technologies.

What is most valuable?

The workflow is the most valuable feature.

The visibility that the solution provides is amazing.

The change workflow process is flexible and customizable. I can send one request to an IT Manager and another one to a Development Manager, making them customized.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more about the cloud in the next release. They need a large plan to deploy the cloud into the solution and a way to implement it.

The web service for integration with other solutions needs improvement.

The stability is okay.

At this moment, it is not necessary to expand the solution.

I don't really use the technical support.

We did not have a previous solution. I was looking for a solution to optimize time in security policy management. Then, I found the Tufin and contacted a reseller.

The initial setup was super easy. It was fast to implement the firewall. The Check Point was very fast.

We used a reseller for the implementation. It was the first time for the reseller to do this implementation.

It saves us a lot of time. People can devote their time to other more important tasks.

The seller of Tufin, when I wanted the solution, was very flexible because the cost on the lease was very high in Latin America. So, he was able to reduce the cost.

We considered Algosec and Firemon, but Tufin was the best.

What other advice do I have?

A powerful tool for a security team to optimize time.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.