Tufin Review

Gives our firewall administrators visibility into the total infrastructure

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is data flow analysis.

How has it helped my organization?

We use Tufin to clean up our firewall policies of unused policies.

It gives our firewall administrators visibility into the total infrastructure.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is troubleshooting.

What needs improvement?

I would like something that addresses security in the cloud.

The stability is bulletproof.

It is extremely scalable. It really addresses the scale of a company's firewall footprint.

The technical support is excellent.

Our account manager and Tufin support have been a big help to us.

We were getting to the size where manual administration of firewalls did not make sense anymore.

The initial setup was straightforward, but time consuming.

This solution has helped us reduce the time it takes us to make changes. We have seen the reduction on the front end, when doing an analysis of the data flow.

We also considered AlgoSec.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend taking a look at the solution.

I use the solution daily and can see it anytime that I want. I find it invaluable in day-to-day management of firewall policy and policy changes.

This solution has sort of helped us to meet our compliance mandates.

The cloud-native security features will be more important in the future. I am just learning about them now.

I have not worked with SecureChange. I just took the SecureChange track, and from all of the exercises that we did, it seems like a very valuable tool after your firewall population reaches a certain density. If there are a certain number of firewalls, manual administration doesn't make sense anymore.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.