Tufin Review

Reduces effort required for audits and automated reporting helps with compliance

What is our primary use case?

We are using Tufin to manage our multi-vendor firewall environment.

We are using the Secure Change workflow to request, asses, and implement Firewall requests. Secure Track is used from our Security and Audit department for regular policy reviews.

How has it helped my organization?

Due to the usage of Tufin, we reduced the manual effort during audits to a minimum. The central place to request Firewall Rule Changes supports our Operation teams in a multi-supplier environment on a daily basis.

What is most valuable?

The automated reporting on a regular basis is helping us to be compliant with legal requirements.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see granular user permissions on SecureTrack.

The topology should be made easier to configure.

I would like to see the setup of the Unified Security Policy simplified.

We have been using this solution for six years.

We have had no outages over the last six years, so this solution is very stable.

This solution is highly scalable.

Customer support reacts very fast. Due to the complexity, sometimes additional support levels need to get involved.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

The initial setup was complex.

A mix of Tufin Professional Services and in-house.

We evaluated other options before choosing this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend getting Tufin Professional Services involved when implementing automation.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.