Turbonomic Review

In addition to the core feature set, the planning tool has been invaluable to us.

What is most valuable?

Other than the core feature set, the planning tool has been invaluable to us.

How has it helped my organization?

VMTurbo Operations Manager has given myself and my staff more time to focus on other projects and tasks as well as improved overall performance of the virtual environment.

What needs improvement?

The UI could be improved.

We have been using this product for the past 11 months.

None at all, very smooth deployment and pretty easy to tune so far.

None at all.

None at all.

10/10, everyone has been very helpful and even my pre-sales guys are very easy to reach and check up on my from time to time.

10/10.

We evaluated vCOPS but decided we received way more functionality and automation with VMTurbo.

Very, straightforward setup by deploying the OVA template. You can slowly automate tasks once you’re comfortable with what its recommending.

We implemented in-house.

Within 6 months to 1 year… (helped avoid the immediate need to replace some older test storage).

What other advice do I have?

Do the 30 day demo, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

3 visitors found this review helpful
2 Comments
author avatarUser

Better explain how you use it and what you cant make without

author avatarChris Childerhose
ExpertTOP 5Real User

I have to agree about the planning tool as that is what helped me sell the solution to our Management in November. We are now using it and planning VM additions takes all but 5-10 minutes versus the manual spreadsheet method of 4-5 days.