Turbonomic Review

After implementation and turning on the VMTurbo DRS in automated mode we recognized better and balanced performance.

What is most valuable?

• After implementation and turning on the VMTurbo DRS in automated mode we recognized better and balanced performance on hosts and VM's.
  • We use the reports and reclaimed a lot of wasted storage.

How has it helped my organization?

There are fewer tickets about VM performance problems.

3 Years

No. It comes as a virtual appliance which is installed and configured quickly. The update process to a newer version or patch level is simple.

No, very stable.

No issues with scalability.

Excellent

The support team at VMTurbo is so quick in responding. I always get an answer to my questions and they always get me the support I need when I need it. I’ve been very impressed.

We use other Monitoring Tools but not with these automation features.

It comes as a virtual appliance which is installed and configured (IP Settings / vCenter connection) quickly. Around half an hour and you are ready to use it. Some hours later the first recommendations come up.

In-house

What other advice do I have?

Another aspect of being a VMTurbo customer is being a member of the Green Circle Community, an online community for innovators, virtualization experts and forward thinking IT professionals who engage with one another and share their experiences.

I’ve been involved since the beginning of the Green Circle,and it’s been such a great platform to engage with and help others.

The community is so diverse, and you know that what you read is true.

1 Comment

author avatarChris Childerhose
ExpertTop 5Real User

We are in the process of setting up an evaluation and I cannot wait. Going to use the Planning module to forecast some new VMs. Want to test the DRS capabilities also. Green Circle is a great community and source for information.