Turbonomic Review

Being able to link multiple clusters together to for a super cluster allow us to balance out our load as needed.

What is most valuable?

Turbonomic has some very useful features like being able to link multiple clusters together to for a super cluster allow us to balance out our load as needed. We also have started using the automation available in Turbonomic to automate some of our workloads that have been virtualized.

How has it helped my organization?

From a engineer perspective the ability to automate and show what is being used and what is really needed has helped us gain traction with virtualization. Also allowing application teams to login to Turbonomic and scope them to their servers has been a very valuable tool for us.

What needs improvement?

I think the UI could be cleaned up some which I know they are working on. I have seen the demo and it looks good from what I have seen so far. Also reporting needs to be worked on, the lack of ability to edit a report has been a challenge. Also vROps has better canned reports.

2 years now.

Deployment is almost two easy. We have been working through challenges with the storage module but support continues to push through that to find out what my real issue is there.

Product has been stable since the install.

None.

Customer service has been amazing, the guys on the tech teams have been available and helpful every time we have had an issue.

Very good technical support.

vCOPS

Install is almost to easy and the tool is up and running in no time.

We installed the appliance.

More Turbonomic reviews from users