Turbonomic Review

Provides a level of automation beyond VMware's DRS.

Valuable Features

The planning and automation capabilities are great. Workload placement and right-sizing recommendations are best in the industry.

Improvements to My Organization

We are able to maintain a higher level of performance & efficiency in our virtual environment.

Room for Improvement

We would like to see Turbonomics dive into JVMs and continue to work with HP in the integration with HP OneView 3.0. This would provide a better overall picture of the physical infrastructure layer.

Use of Solution

2 years

No issues. Support has been great in configuring specific requirements in our environment.

Excellent!

The setup is very straightforward. Deploy the VM from their OVA file and within 30 minutes you're up and running and ready to automate workload placement.

Implementation Team

In-house implementation.

ROI

We have easily saved tens of thousands of dollars over the last 2 years by enabling right-sizing and automated workload placement.

Other Advice

Load the demo and see the recommendations. You'll be blown away by how over-provisioned your virtual machines are.

More Turbonomic reviews from users