Turbonomic Review

Automatic Equilibrium using real-world metrics and dynamically balancing workloads while adding new applications into the environment.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

It has allowed me to manage over 19 sites with one person after losing two supporting staff members without a negative impact on operations.

What needs improvement?

I would love more training and certification opportunities.

Over 2 years without issue.

Best deployment of an application I have seen yet. Import OVA, assign basic network resources and use an admin account to find balance in the datacenter.

The OVA provides great tools for backup and import but in operation I have not had a unit fail on me and reboots have resolved most of my operational issues.

None

Excellent. Very involved and positive experience with all members at Turbonomics!

Excellent. Super humble, very helpful.

I felt like a tourist talking to NASA engineers in terms of skill level.

Cost and recurring license costs did not make sense with other solutions when I POC'd solutions in the real-world. Everything else required more people, expertise, or money for less function.

Unit was up and running in 5 minutes. All I needed was basic networking information and admin accounts

In-house.

Compare it to other solutions and you will find that the equilibrium equation is not available with other solutions. I feel this tool is the equivalent of two engineers under me .

More Turbonomic reviews from users