Turbonomic Review

What is most valuable?

The load balancing is the most valuable feature of the product. Turbonomic balances on more metrics than vROps and has helped us utilizing our hosts in a better way. We are also using the API heavily for querying performance data.

How has it helped my organization?

Turbonomic has, to an extent, helped us grow our VM environment without us having to buy new hardware. We are also using the performance statistics gathered by Turbonomic in our operations dashboards to give us control over the environment.

What needs improvement?

Looking forward to the new HTML 5 UI.

One and a half years.

The deployment is very easy. You need to invest some time in adjusting the thresholds to suit your hardware and environment.

Some of the previous versions have had some issues with the stability, but the latest versions, >=5.7, seems to have fixed this.

We have 4000+ VMs in our environment and 120+ Hosts. No issues so far with the scalability.

Good customer service. Not too "pushy" on additional features, and always trying to understand our needs and to see if there are areas where we could use the product in a better way.

Great technical support. Fast response and very knowledgable.

Have used vROps for a little while. Much more complex and didn't give us the same value.

More Turbonomic reviews from users