Turbonomic Review

The technical support is excellent, they stay engaged until there is a solution in place.

What is most valuable?

Automating VM moves.

How has it helped my organization?

Previously we had no automated VM moves, which meant some of our VM hosts would be overloaded and others would be under utilized.

What needs improvement?

Finding help can be difficult if needed. Most times we will just call Turbonomic rather than search through the user guides and forums for help on an issue. Better alerting features would be helpful as well.

Two years.

No issues with deployment. With upgrades, we have always had assistance from Turbonomic to make sure everything is smooth.

None.

None.

Excellent. My rep always stays in touch and keeps us in the loop when changes are coming.

Excellent. They seem to be very responsive to any issues that have come up. They stay engaged until there is a solution in place.

No previous solution.

I didn't handle the initial setup of this product. I inherited it. For upgrades they seem fairly straightforward, but we have always had Turbonomic assist in upgrades.

Not in initial implementation, but for upgrades we use Turbonomic support to help us and have great results.

More Turbonomic reviews from users