Turbonomic Review

What is most valuable?

For our organization, the key feature/benefit is allowing us to better utilize available resources. Prior to Turbonomic, rightsizing a VM could be tricky. Often the software vendors or application owners overestimated specs. This left us with wasted resources.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to rightsize VMs. While scaling down is critical, it is also important to scale up when needed. Turnbonomic monitors your environment and reacts automatically. If a VM needs more vCPU or memory, it gets it automatically. No need for manual intervention. When Turbonomic observes a downward trend and it appears that your VM no longer needs those resources, they can be taken away automatically.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see more integration with storage platforms. Our vendor of choice is not supported.

Six-plus months.

None.

They're great. We haven't had many issues, but when we do they have been very responsive.

Excellent.

Not at this level. We evaluated other solutions and chose Turbonomic.

We opted to have trainers come onsite. They first worked with us remotely to set it up.

We worked with the vendor's staff. They helped with training and setup. They are really top notch.

TBD.

Pricing is a bit high IMHO. Our hope is that this solution will delay some planned hardware purchases by allowing us to resize according to true demand.

SolarWinds and Veeam One.

More Turbonomic reviews from users