Turbonomic Review

The dashboards are fantastic, the Improve Overall Efficiency view is great in getting resources in check when the build out was over estimated.

What is most valuable?

The dashboards are fantastic. The Improve Overall Efficiency view is great in getting resources in check when the build out was over estimated.

How has it helped my organization?

Having Turbonomic as a resource is like having a few extra engineers dedicated to performance monitoring, getting that time back from diagnosing resource issues is a huge plus.

What needs improvement?

We wish Nimble was available as a storage provider.

We have been using Turbo for about three months.

No issues with deployment.

No issues with stability.

None.

Customer service is exceptional, any minor issues we had were addressed as we would bring them up.

Technical support is very responsive and thorough. When initially using Turbo, technical replies would include not just recommended fixes, but also where to refer to in the documentation for the issue in question. Very helpful early on.

We were using SolarWinds Virtualization Manager. We switched because the features and ease of use were more accurate and responsive.

NA - I did not participate in the initial setup.

We used a vendor as well as Turbonomic support to get going initially.

The ROI is still to be measured, but the resources to be recouped are impressive so far.

I was not personally involved with the purchase, but I feel it was a wise decision.

We were using SolarWinds Virtualization Manager.

More Turbonomic reviews from users