Turbonomic Review

We can now precisely model future workload and infrastructure supply to plan for growth.

What is most valuable?

Planning and workload placement.

How has it helped my organization?

Planning infrastructure needs for our virtual environment was previously a tedious task that included a lot of guesswork. With Turbonomic we can now precisely model future workload and infrastructure supply to plan for growth.

What needs improvement?

The UI can be slow and occasionally hangs, requiring logging out and back in. More informative progress status when working with plans would be helpful.

Four months.

None.

Minor issues when removing targets from the application, requiring reboot of the Turbonomic virtual appliance.

None.

Customer service has been superb. Our account team has been available to guide us through deployment and configuration of the tool. They've helped us understand how to use Plan and Policy to forecast and organize workloads.

N/A: I have not had to work with technical support yet. My colleague who has though, reports that they have been helpful and responsive.

No other solution deployed previously.

Setup was simple and fast.

The vendor has been very helpful in getting the software installed and configured. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional.

More Turbonomic reviews from users