Ubiquiti UniFi Review
Firmware can be pushed or manually updated
What is our primary use case?
I use the Point-to-Point NanoBeam and wireless for small offices to warehouse wireless.
How has it helped my organization?
Once setup, it just works. Now, the support and software are better. I have deployed over a hundred access points and approximately 50 NanoBeams. Business is growing due to referrals
What is most valuable?
- The setup and ease of support
- Firmware can be pushed or manually updated.
- The Cloud Key controller was a great addition.
What needs improvement?
- Integrate NanoBeams into the Controller Software.
- Better pre-purchase docs, as I have to contact support via chat for some things that should already be in documents.
For how long have I used the solution?
More than five years.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Apr 17 2018
More Ubiquiti UniFi reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Ubiquiti UniFi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.