Ubiquiti Wireless Review

Easy to deploy and use, and the interference suppression technology is good

What is our primary use case?

We use Ubiquiti and part of our network infrastructure.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are ease of deployment, ease of use, and the interface.

The interference suppression technology that they use is very good.

What needs improvement?

I would like a better explanation or better documentation on how to use the onboard spectrum analyzer.

We have been using Ubiquiti Wireless for more than eight years.

These are our primary wireless products and they are stable.

In terms of scalability, these wireless products are good. We have quite a few deployed services, and I would say more than 500 end-users.

This is a simple product and we haven't had the need or cause to seek support.

We use different models from Ubiquiti's suite of wireless products and we also use products by MikroTik. Ubiquiti was the first wireless solution that we used.

The implementation is straightforward but it primarily depends on the length of the microwave links that you want to deploy. If it's a long link, it's a bit more complex and takes more time. Overall, however, it is very straightforward in the implementation.

We deployed ourselves and we have a team of seven people who handle the maintenance of the infrastructure.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and one that I recommend highly. They just recently upgraded the platform and I am really happy with it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Ubiquiti Wireless reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco Wireless WAN
Learn what your peers think about Ubiquiti Wireless. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.