Ubiquiti Wireless Review

Easy to configure, simple to use, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for individuals that need access to the office network. This solution allows them to be connected to their mobile, desktop, laptops, and tablets, or any other kind of internal information which is being sent to the cloud.

What is most valuable?

I have found the most valuable features to be how user-friendly it is and how simple it is to do the configurations.

What needs improvement?

This solution should be more robust when it comes to connectivity and improve wireless technology.

I have been using the solution for one year.

I have found the solution to be stable.

The solution is scalable. We have 100 people using the solution in my organization.

The technical support is good.

I have been using Aruba solutions in the past and they have some advantages to this one. Aruba is more prudent and robust overall. However, in Aruba, you have to configure it a lot with many details.

I did the deployment myself.

The price has been fair for what I have been using it for. There is no license for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. However, if you have the extra budget I would select Aruba instead.

I rate Ubiquiti Wireless an eight out of ten.

Latest version
More Ubiquiti Wireless reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco Wireless WAN
Learn what your peers think about Ubiquiti Wireless. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.