UFT Pro (LeanFT) Review

I believe the main feature for using it is the flexibility across different platforms. It needs to be able to be used on Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers on Macs.

Valuable Features

I believe the main feature for using it is the flexibility across different platforms. For example, I can use it whether it's Eclipse using any of the programming languages. The multi-platform usage of LeanFT is really useful.

Improvements to My Organization

It's still in the early days, but still I see that we'll move over to it fore the effort savings once the LeanFT roadmap comes into place.

Room for Improvement

It needs to be able to be used on Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers on Macs and not just Safari. That's a very key requirement for my organization.

It's very scalable. Given the power that it provides in terms of any programming language and any development platform you can use it on, such as Eclipse or any ID platform. So definitely it's more scalable but still there will be room for improvement in terms of the Mac browsers compatibility/support.

We hardly have incidents. There hasn't been much activity as compared to UFT. We will see how it goes in the future.

The complexity was pretty much okay, it's acceptable, so that was good. Once you implement the infrastructure within the organization, the complexity is pretty much similar to any other automation tool.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't actually choose it. Our customers provide LeanFT, so we started using it.

Other Advice

We're still early on with our use but there are a lot of good things that have been promised. Those results have to be realized now. What has been told so far as well as the roadmap which I have been told should come into place pretty quickly.