UFT (QTP) Review

It's helped us reduce the time to automate 3500 test cases down to five days, whereas manually it would have taken 30 days. However, the cross-browser testing feature should be improved.

Valuable Features

The features I've found most valuable are--

• API
  • GUI

Improvements to My Organization

We have performed 3500 test case automations, and we are able to execute them in just five days. If we were to do this manually, it would take 30 days.

Room for Improvement

Cross-browser testing feature should be improved.

They should also develop a generic framework so everyone can use it who purchases it.

Also, the browser shrinks while running GUI test cases, and UFT hangs while debugging.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for a year.

HP UFT consumes too much RAM, so the system gets hung.

It's 90%.

Initially, we started doing automation using Selenium, but we could not succeed with it, so we migrated from Selenium to HP UFT. We now have a successful solution.

We faced a lot of problems during implementations, such as objection identification and cross-browser functionalities.

Implementation Team

We implemented with our in-house team.

ROI

The ROI is good.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The cost of the HP UFT license is more.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
UserUser

Can any one please tell me the Cost of UFT for each and How will i get the UFT tools from HP people means contact details to get the UFT tool.

04 October 16