UiPath Process Mining Review

Straightforward to set up, good support, and is very handy for beginning with RPA

What is our primary use case?

We are IT, service providers. We help our customers use this solution.

When you have a huge inventory of business processes, and you need to understand where to begin your automation journey.

That is where process mining becomes a very handy, tool.

With the help of the CPG logs, we can data mine the database logs, which processes consume more time, which is more critical, and which is more business.

What is most valuable?

What I like about this solution is the way it identifies the process and the transformation from data to some analysis between appliances.

What needs improvement?

Process mining doesn't need an improvement as such. However, to get the data from the business process, the backend data, and the log data, from the business and feeding that to process mining is a challenge.

Not everyone in the business can readily provide the kind of information that is to be put into process mining, which is an area that needs to be worked on.

At the moment, process mining is a new product, so the pitfalls or the cons of this tool are yet to be realized. It's too early to say.

What I would expect is a little bit of an AI component included in process mining. That would help the developers or the business analyst get more insights into the other possible options.

The element of features that can be included. At the moment it is data-driven. There should be some improvement in terms of its intelligence to artificial means. That is what I'm looking for from them.

I have been using UiPath for six months.

I am using the latest version.

This is a stable solution.

Process Mining is scalable, providing that it is applied to process mining as an input.

We plan to continue providing this solution to our clients.

Support from UiPath is easy. We have not had any challenge in terms of getting their assistance.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was very quick.

The installation was done by someone on our IT team.

What other advice do I have?

Definitely, I would recommend it. This is a very good tool. The inputs to this process mining are also very good.

More UiPath Process Mining reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about UiPath Process Mining. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarNayeem Mohammed
Top 5LeaderboardReal User

More detail about Process Mining....

Every enterprise system—like SAP, Salesforce or Oracle—captures event data related to your processes. Process mining reads this data and transforms it into an event log. This event log contains three key pieces of information vital for process mining: a time stamp, a case ID, and an activity.

Using the event log, process mining automatically creates a process graph that lets you understand every detail of your process—including the timing of each step and all the variations in process flows. That’s exactly the level and type of detail you need.

The visualization capabilities built into advanced process mining tools help you zero in on what should be optimized, how to do it, and what the return on your efforts will be. You can easily build and prioritize your automation pipeline or process optimization efforts. You’ll be able to immediately understand the impacts of proposed process changes or automations—including costs saved and effort required.