UiPath Process Mining Review

A stable process mining solution that allows you to visualize the whole process

What is our primary use case?

We're using ProcessGold on the UiPath to review one of the financial processes from accounts payable for all Latin American transactions in our shared services center.

What is most valuable?

When it comes to valuable features, I think the first one will be the way we can visualize the whole process. The other one is the automation percentage that gives us an idea or an opportunity to figure out what to do next.

What needs improvement?

The connection to other systems could be better. I don't think it's an issue right now, but I think it could be better. I would also like the connection between ProcessGold and the RPA's interface to be more transparent.

UiPath Process Mining is a stable solution.

UiPath Process Mining is a scalable product.

Technical support is very good. The team responds to us very quickly.

We used Celonis, but it was a pain to develop that solution. We chose UiPath because there was a pilot program to compare it with Celonis. It wasn't as expensive as Celonis, so we used the pilot to confirm the functionality and deployment time. Celonis took about six months to connect with SAP. With UiPath, it took about two weeks.

It was easy from an SAP perspective, but we needed to use more things on the server to connect it to ProcessGold. Some native connectors would have probably made it easier. It took us about two months to deploy the full solution. It was very fast.

We deal with UiPath directly, but I believe that UiPath used consultants from another firm to help us.

We pay yearly, and I believe a support fee is paid monthly.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give UiPath Process Mining a ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More UiPath Process Mining reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about UiPath Process Mining. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.